It’s been a while since I posted a Dumping Dinner recipe. Here’s one for the comfort food category. My daughter, Genevieve, recently posted it on Facebook, and it reminded me of its yumminess. You can cook it up now, or put it in the freezer for later. Hope it makes your week go a little smoother.
Three Packet Pot Roast
· 1—3-pound chuck roast
· 1 cup water
· 1 packet ranch dressing mix
· 1 packet Italian dressing mix
· 1 packet brown gravy mix.
1. Mix the three packets and 1 cup water. Pour over roast in the crockpot.
2. Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
For the freezer:
1. Mix it all together and freeze it in a gallon size bag.
2. Remove from bag and put in crockpot straight from the freezer.
3. Cook on low 8 hours.
“Cooking well doesn’t mean cooking fancy.” ~Julia Child