Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado Salad
- 1 pound grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cucumber, sliced and halved
- ½ medium red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, avocado, and cilantro in large bowl.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice, and pour over vegetables. Toss gently to combine. Add salt and pepper. Toss. Enjoy!
Note: There are other possibilities for this basic salad. I am omitting the avocado and cilantro tonight and tossing in some feta cheese to go with our Greek inspired dinner.